Rotisserie BBQ Chicken Skillet Pot Pie
What’s the key to a chicken dinner that’s a winner? Goldies, of course! This recipe is sure to make everyone happy, including yourself, since you can dice Goldies without tears
- 2 cups diced Goldies™ onions
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1-1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp salt (adjust as needed if using salted broth)
- 1 bottle (12 oz) chili sauce
- Rotisserie chicken, meat torn into bite-size pieces (about 5 to 6 cups)
- 1 dairy case piecrust
- Pan spray
- Chopped chives, cilantro and sliced jalapeño, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large 12-inch oven-safe skillet,* heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and peppers until tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and deglaze pan, scraping up any browned bits in skillet. *We prefer cast-iron skillet.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except crust; stir well. Bring to boil, then simmer about 10 minutes until reduced and thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. While simmering, tear piecrust into pieces or cut fun shapes with a cookie cutter and scatter on top of chicken mixture. Spray crust pieces with pan spray.
4. Bake about 25 minutes until crust is golden brown. Dust with paprika and garnish with chopped olives, cilantro and sliced jalapeño.
Savory French Onion Soup
This classic onion entrée never tasted so good. That’s because it starts with perfectly caramelized Goldies onions.
Classic Pico de Gallo
When recipes call for raw onions, remember to use the fresh, crisp taste of Goldies and forget about onion breath.
Goldies are a breakthrough — a premium yellow onion unlike any other. They're full of everything you love about onions, minus everything you don't!
- All the fresh, crisp taste
- All the mildly sweet flavor
- All kinds of ways to enjoy — raw or cooked
- All the nutrition — packed with antioxidants and vitamins
- No tears when cutting and chopping
- No onion breath
- No bite or burn like other onions
- No smelly fingers
My kids could help with the cooking!
Customer names have been modified to protect privacy.